POWERADE Team CHALLENGE Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry relate to
the POWERADE Team Challenge (the Team Challenge)
and incorporate the terms and conditions for the POWERADE Challenge (the Challenge)..
- The Team Challenge is a group contest for Participants who have registered for the Challenge.
All “Team Members: must register for the Challenge prior to joining a Team, and must accept
the terms and conditions for the Challenge.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Team Challenge starts at 12:00:00 midnight on Wednesday 1st May and closes at 11:59:59pm on
Sunday 30th June (Challenge Period). Registrations for the Team Challenge
open from 12:01:00 on Monday 8th April and close at 11:59:59pm on Friday 21st June (Registration
Period). Registrations received before or after the Registration Period will not
be accepted. Run times for participation in the Team Challenge completed before or after
the Challenge Period will not be recorded.
- To start or join a team, Participants must first go to www.powerade.co.nz and
register their name, date of birth and contact details online during the Registration Period.
- Once registered Participants may then start a team by visiting the “My Run Stats”
section of the POWERADE Challenge website. In the ‘My Team
Data’ section, Participants start a team by inviting friends or colleagues either through
e-mail or by connecting to Facebook and sending them an invite. Participants join a team if
they accept using the links sent via an invite on Facebook or e-mail.
- Each Team must have a minimum of three Participant members to take part in the Team Challenge, but
there is no upper limit to the number of Participant members. Once Participants have joined a Team
they cannot transfer from or resign from that Team. Participants cannot join more than one Team.
- All participants in a team must select the same POWERADE Challenge
course, either Auckland or Wellington.
- Entry into the Team Challenge requires acceptance of these Team Challenge Terms and
COURSE TIME DETAILS
- Official times for participating Teams will be displayed on the POWERADE Challenge
leaderboard as an average Team run time after a minimum of 3 Participant Team members have completed
- There are ten (10) Prize Packs to be won in Auckland and ten (10) Prize Packs to be won in
Wellington for the first 10 teams to validly register in Auckland and Wellington respectively
throughout the Registration Period.
- The first ten registered teams where Auckland is the designated course and the first ten registered
teams where Wellington is the designated course will be declared the provisional winners. The Prize
Packs will be awarded to the provisional Team winner who created the Team provided that he/she is
the registered Participant who is the user/holder of the internet account the winning entry is
received from, and the Team is confirmed as composed of Eligible Entrants. No other individual is
eligible to claim the Prize Pack.
- A completed team registration constitutes three (3) or more linked individual registrations under a
team name, where all three (3) or more individuals have submitted completed information forms and
accepted the POWERADE Challenge Team Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact the provisional winner of each Team for five business days
(Monday to Friday) after the provisional winners have been declared, by the email address that
he/she used to enter this Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due
to winners’ SPAM filters or email settings, or for any other reason due to lack of network
coverage, operator or network error, or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control. If the
Promoter is unable to contact the provisional winners of the Prize Packs after a period of five
business days (Monday to Friday), following the declaration of the provisional winners, having made
reasonable efforts to do so, that provisional winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the
Promoter reserves the right to draw a new provisional winner of that Prize Pack from the Challenge
Participants on the same terms and conditions as the original Competition Mechanism.
- The Prize Pack is:
- One POWERADE branded sports bag,
- One POWERADE branded sipper bottle per registered team member, limited to six (6) units per
- One POWERADE branded T-Shirt per registered team member, limited to six (6) units per team
- One POWERADE 750mL per registered team member, limited to six (6) units per team
- Team Challenge Participants consent to the Promoter using their team name, city/town of residence,
authorised statement, image and/or voice, time(s) from participating in the Challenge, on the
Challenge website, and in public in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the
purposes of administering the Challenge, and promoting the Challenge and any products manufactured,
imported, distributed and/or marketed by the Promoter. Eligible Entrants and Team
Challenge Participants consent to the Promoter using their team name, city/town of residence,
authorised statement, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film
and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the
purpose of promoting this Challenge (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, imported, distributed and/or marketed by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any
reason. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoter
liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry are governed by, construed in accordance with the laws of New
Zealand and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this Promotion please call the Consumer Information
Centre on (0800) 505 123.
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola Oceania Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington,
Auckland. Entries should not be sent to this address.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED
WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION
MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO
THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT
ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING