The Christchurch POWERADE Challenge is an interactive 9km running course that goes along North Hagley Park.
- You start from Checkpoint A at Antigua Boatsheds, 2 Cambridge Terrace. Swipe your wristband or use the POWERADE Challenge app at the vending machine and follow the prompts. A light will flash when the tag is successful.
- Follow the marked course along to Rolleston Ave up to the corner of Park Terrace and Harper Ave to Checkpoint B, where you must swipe your wristband or use the POWERADE Challenge app at the first POWERADE Checkpoint.
- Continue along Harper Ave then turn down Deans Ave to the corner of Riccarton Ave where you will find Checkpoint C, where you must swipe your wristband or use the POWERADE Challenge app at the second POWERADE Checkpoint.
- Turn down Riccarton Ave and follow the marked course where you will cut through Hagley Park and come back out on Cambridge Terrace, where you must swipe your wristband or use the POWERADE Challenge app at Checkpoint A.
- You are now halfway through the course and must complete another full lap, swiping your wristband or using the POWERADE app again at Checkpoint B, C and finally again at Checkpoint A to log your time.
Join the Christchurch Challenge to get yourself on the official POWERADE Challenge leaderboard.