1. The ‘Be in to WIN a POWERADE Rugby Prize Pack’ Promotion gives you the chance to win a Powerade rugby prize pack (the Promotion). The Promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (The Promoter).
2. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
3. You must be living in New Zealand and be 18 years or older to enter.
4. Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promotion begins at 12.01am on Monday 12 August 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on 3 November 2019 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside the Entry Period.
6. Buy any two 750mL POWERADE products from a participating store during the Promotion Period, complete the entry form provided in store, and place in the entry box to enter in to the draw.
7. 1 product purchase = 1 entry. Fill in a separate entry for each individual promotional product purchased. Entrants cannot submit the same material more than once.
8. There will be one winner per participating store who will each win a POWERADE Rugby Prize pack (the Prize).
9. The Prize consists of a POWERADE Sports Bag, POWERADE Sipper Bottle and a Gilbert Vector Training Rugby Ball. Each Prize is valued at NZD$87.00.
10. There are 900 prizes in total and the total prize pool value is $78,300. Winners will be drawn by each participating store on 4 November 2019 at 12.00pm by random selection from all valid entries. The first eligible entry drawn will win the Prize.
11. The winner will be notified via the e-mail address or mobile number supplied on the drawn entry form within 48 hours. If a winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days, his/her Prize will be redrawn and awarded to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions as the original draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted on the entry form.
12. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of the Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
13. The Prize must not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal value.
15. The winner may be required to show proof of age to verify eligibility.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into. Employees of the Promoter and employees and owners and immediate family of the participating stores are ineligible to enter.
18. Participants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
20. Each winner waives all rights (including copyright and moral rights), using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any prize.
23. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice.
24. The Promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Entries should not be sent to this address