1. The Promoter of this competition is Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL) and Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited.
2. Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition commences on Monday 13th July 2020 and will run for 4 weeks until Sunday 9th August 2020. There is one method of entering this competition;
• In-store: You will receive an entry in the draw each time you purchase any 2 x 750mL Powerade bottles during the competition period from a participating Fresh Choice or Super Value supermarket.
4. Entrants will need to fill all the necessary details on the till receipt to enter and drop it into the entry box found in-store.
5. Prize winners will be drawn the week commencing Monday 17th September 2020 by random selection from all valid entries in each participating store.
6. Eligibility to enter and to win a prize;
a. Entrants into the competition must be aged 14 years or older,
b. Entrants into the competition cannot work for Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL),
c. Entrants into the competition cannot be family members of people who work for Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL),
d. Entrants into the competition cannot work for Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited,
e. Entrants into the competition cannot be family members of people who work for Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Limited.
7. The Prize is a Powerade Prize Pack consisting of;
a) 1x Powerade Sports Bag;
b) 1x Powerade Sipper Bottle; and
c) 1x Powerade Rugby Ball.
The Prize is valued at RRP $90 NZD. Prize colours and sizes are final.
Total Prize Pool is $6,750NZD.
8. There is one (1) Powerade Prize Pack to be won in each Fresh Choice and Super Value supermarket (75 stores in total). The prize will be sent by the supplier to the participating Fresh Choice and Super Value stores for collection.
10. If you are the winner, WDL will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 7 days of the draw. If for any reason, WDL or the supplier is unable to contact you within that period; the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
11. For your entry to be eligible to win, your details on the till receipt entry form and the entry form must be legible, complete and up to date.
12. The winner may be required to show proof of age to verify eligibility.
13. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store as entered on the entry forms. If any prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, and no arrangement has been made between the Promoter and the winner, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner drawn on the same term and conditions as the original draw.
14. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
15. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
16. The selection results are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion, without compensation.
18. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
19. The winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly.
21. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
22. If, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice, subject to any applicable law.
23. Any questions regarding this competition contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer directly to the participating store.